Lists have always been a popular and effective tool among
bloggers in writing content that is passed from one reader to
to another. Just take a look at the main pages of sites like i.ua,
and see that most of the most popular
The content is written in this style.
1. Lists can be quickly viewed (scanned). The Internet-
users are very lazy and prefer to scan content instead
to read his word by word. List allows you to simultaneously
browse through a few items and quickly assess whether
material necessary information and whether to read it completely.
2. The list makes the post concise. List helps blogger stay
concise and avoid confusion. Each item in the list has a beginning and an end, while when writing an essay-style post, items often
cannot be distinguished and the presentation becomes less logical.
3. The list looks neat. I do not know about you, but I, viewing the site,
containing a large number of randomly located
content is unlikely to be back there again. Lists look over
attractive and make reading more convenient.
4. The list can be very extensive. Some may argue that
The list can not include a presentation of ideas and concepts, but in fact
In fact, the list can be as complex as other styles.
5. The list is very convincing. If you want a quick result,
giving a large number of arguments as a list can be very
helpful. The same applies to identifiable items, which together
form a very convincing argument.
6. Lists can help you learn how to write beautifully. I love to write
lists, because they help to separate my thoughts on points,
which are understandable to readers and me as a writer because it is easy for me
express your thoughts.
7. The list may be distributed. The list can be lightning fast
spread the thought. For this reason, bloggers and fans
social networks love sharing lists, which results in
their rapid distribution on the network (and further).
8. The list makes confusing things more understandable. They allow
make it easy to understand a complex idea or task. Many of the lessons work better being set out in a step-by-step manner. With
this process, which seemed too complicated, becomes clear,
being broken up into small stages.
Warning: Do not abuse the lists. This is a useful tool, but it
may tire the reader if your blog is filled with some lists.